- The panel shall be composed of volunteer members who are broadly representative of the state, including members who have expertise in the prevention and treatment of child abuse and neglect.
- The CRP would like to meet its requirement to be broadly representative of the state by widening the geographic and racial and ethnic diversity of the membership. The group is working to recruit new members from Barrow, Nome, and Bethel.
The Citizen Review Panel Member agrees to do the following:
- Make efforts to remain active on the panel through his or her first two-year term.
- Abide by all confidentiality provisions set forth in the statement of Job Responsibilities, Operating Procedures and Confidentiality Agreement.
- Attend and participate in all trainings for the CRP. If unable to do so, notice must be given to panel chair or co-chair and staff person.
- Attend and participate in all scheduled meetings. If unable to do so, notice must be given to panel chair or co-chair and staff person.
- Be respectful of others during meetings and training sessions.
View the Alaska CRP Guidelines
How to Join the CRP
If you are interested in applying for the CRP panel, please print and complete the application
For additional information, please contact us